- Bend all the tabs straight up with a flat screwdriver.
- Mate the two parts so that the screw holes line up.
- Secure the flanges with five sheet metal screws.
- Bend tabs down and tape the joints along the flange.
- Model LT90 should be measured as 1-1/2 feet against the total allowable duct length. See engineering information based on ASHRAE calculations and code references: 2012 IMC Table 504.6.4.1 and IRC Table M1502.4.4.1 for 10" radius fittings.
- Arrow indicates airflow direction from dryer and provides for proper male and female connections.
- When used with the Model 4D “Down” Dryerbox®, cut and insert a 3” long section of snaplock pipe to transition into port for adequate flex connection.
Bend Tabs Straight Up
Flatten Tabs / Screw Secure
Tape Joints Along Flange
Dryer-Ell Model LT90
Two-piece construction saves on shipping and attaches with a quick, easy, twist-like assembly.
Ten Inch Radius Smooth Dryer Duct Elbows